The Rotating Trencher No-Tillage is indicated for drainage processes, water channeling, pipe placement, drip irrigation or whenever there is a need to open a trench for any purpose.
Indispensable in no-tillage.
Agrimec’s VA Rotary Trencher was designed to open narrow and deep trenches, following the trail of the tractor’s right tire, thus being a side trencher.
It has a torque limiter by friction discs to protect the implement and the tractor. It also has a directional modeler that allows tracing of ditches in curves and depth adjustment up to 550mm, in widths of 85 and 130mm.
Available in three models that differ according to the depth and working width.
- In relation to the central trenchers, its main advantage is to make the trench behind the wheel of the tractor, preventing the formation of three tracks. As this type of ditch needs firm ground to keep from collapsing, the tractor tire plays this role, compacting it before the rotor works;
- In relation to conventional trenchers, the trench, being narrow, allows a better performance of tractors and planters when passing over them at the time of planting;
- The directional modeler allows curves to be made without damaging the machine and the trench;
- Its control skid keeps the ditch at the desired depth, regardless of the irregularities of the terrain, such as mudflats and old tire tracks and tracks.
- Coated transmission cardan, which allows greater safety for the operator.
- Torque limiter that prevents damage to the trencher and the tractor, in case of impact with natural obstacles.
|Models||VA 40L||VA 55L||VA 75L|
|Rotor diameter with knives (mm)||990||1.200||1.805|
|Diameter of rotor without knives (mm)||850||1.060||1.650|
|Number of blades (un.)||20||20||30|
|Coupling||3 points||3 points||3 points*|
|Trench (depth x width) (mm)||400x85/130||550x85/130||750x85/130|
|Minimum power ** (cv)||60||70||120|
|Approximate weight (kg)||435||500||870|
|Operating speed (m / h)||2.000||2.000||800|
* System with hydraulic cylinder.
**Depending on the type of soil.
Note: Two blade widths and 4 positions
Do you want to find the Agrimec closest to you?
Just click on the “Where to Buy” button