Roots, stumps, chips and other debris from soil clearing operations may also be entangled.
As an extra, the Rake has a roto-cultivator action that tends to break agglomerates and level the soil.
The longer length of your tooth increases the plowing action of the plow and allows the superior gliding of the rocks.
- Regulates the furrows resulting from the harvest;
- Lays the straw providing its immediate deterioration;
- Kills the “soca” preventing the regrowth and the consequent seeding of red rice in the early harvests;
- Leaves the stubble ready to receive new planting through the system in seedlings, pre-germinated or no-till;
- Allows replanting without other operations.
|Model: ERP 3500||Transport Position||Work position||Work position||Work position|
|Overall width (mm)||3.790||4.700||4.600||4.370|
|Total length (mm)||5.000||4.950||5.160||5.350|
|Working width (mm)||-||3.660||3.500||3.300|
|Operation principle||Spiral rotor|
|Minimum power (cv||100|
|Max. Depth working (mm)||50|
|Coupling on the tractor||Drawbar|
|Operating rotation (RPM)||116|
|Approximate weight (kg)||1.530|
Do you want to find the Agrimec closest to you?
Just click on the “Where to Buy” button