- Excellent for the first job in opening new areas;
- Performs a double service with the use of only one operation: minimal superficial preparation of the soil and planing of the same;
- Avoids repetition in the operation;
- Improves the performance of tractors, planters, sprayers and harvesters;
- Eliminates the loss of cereal at harvest, as the harvester can cut close to the ground, obtaining much more grain at the end of a work shift;
- Low maintenance cost due to almost no moving parts;
- A model suitable for each tractor power;
- It makes difficult maneuvers to be abandoned, thanks to its articulating pins that make it possible to turn the implement in the same turning space of the tractor. The system guarantees free rotation with an angle less than 90 ° and does not require maneuvering in the corner of the field.
The front axle is articulated, allowing for sharper maneuvers and its five adjustment points make it possible to adjust the planer for any type of soil. Divided into a light and heavy line, Agrimec’s Robust Multi-Blade Land Leveler is manufactured in 8 models, three of which can be supplied with hydraulic blade collection system.
|Models||NSA 8||NSA 10||ROB 440*||ROB 480*||ROB 500||ROB 540||ROB 600||ROB 800|
|Working width (mm)||3.830||4.350||4.400||4.800||5.000||5.400||6.000||8.000|
|Total width (mm)||3.850||4.750||4.800||5.200||5.500||5.900||6.000||8.000|
|Transport width (mm)||2.950||2.950||2.950||2.950||4.150||4.150||4.150||5.500|
|Blades height (mm))||345||400||450||450||500||600||600||600|
|Minimum power (cv)||90||110||140||180||200||240||240||340|
|Lift system||1 cil. hid.||1 cil. hid.||1 cil. hid.||1 cil. hid.||2 cil. hid.||2 cil. hid.||2 cil. hid.||2 cil. hid.|
|Set of blades||3||5||5||5||5||5||5||5|
*The ROB 440, ROB 480 and ROB 500 models can be supplied with a hydraulic blade retraction system..
Do you want to find the Agrimec closest to you?
Just click on the “Where to Buy” button