The rolling operation must be done during or after the rain or with the crop still irrigated. The implement recomposes the terrain of the treadmill tracks and tires and also returns the landfill to the original ponds for accommodating the slats. Indispensable when you want to repeat planting in the same area.
- Regulates the furrows resulting from the harvest;
- Lays the straw providing its immediate deterioration;
- Kills the “soca” preventing the regrowth and the consequent seeding of red rice in the early harvests;
- Leaves the stubble ready to receive new planting through the system in seedlings, pre-germinated or no-till;
- Allows replanting without other operation.
|Models||RFA 1360||RFA 1480||RFA 3900||RFA 1480 Max|
|Working width (mm)||3.600||4.800||9.000||4.800|
|Toal width (mm)||4.190||5.410||9.570||5.410|
|Diameter of the roller with knives (mm)||995||995||3x995||1.300|
|Roller diameter without knives (mm)||745||745||745||1.040|
|Knife height (mm)||130||130||130||130|
|Knives per roller (un.)||14||14||14||18|
|Roll width (mm)||1x3.600||1x4.800||3x3.000||1x3.870|
|Roller volume ** (l)||1x1.410||1x1.950||3x1.200||1x3.870|
|Minimum power * (cv)||110||150||180||180|
|Net weight * (kg)||1.310*||2.200**||3.450*||3.540**|
|Ballast weight (kg)||2.720*||4.150**||7.050*||7.410**|
** With hydraulic transport.
Optional: wheeled for transport.
Do you want to find the Agrimec closest to you?
Just click on the “Where to Buy” button